IT Project Manager - Education (3-14 yrs)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Planning, Implementation, Management and Maintenance of Technology Projects.
- Identify and execute business process improvements related to technical applications, systems development, Design and delivery of software solutions to the stakeholders.
- Provide Technical and architectural input and guidance to the team.
- Provide technical leadership to the Project and Technical team.
- Manage Projects and AMC Vendor relationship.
- Stay on top of engineering best practices, technology trends, tools and frameworks
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Undertake any other activities and responsibilities, as required by the management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer and IT related courses (B. Tech/ B.E., BCA/ MCA)
- Min 10 Years of Experience in Technology/IT projects
- Experience in Complete Software Development Lifecycle and Documentation.
- Managed one or more Project Teams.
- Understanding of Software Development tools.
- Experience in Social Sector is preferable
- A strong technical aptitude and ability to learn various software.
- Knowledge of Database and Frontend technologies
- Good Knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Experience with SEO and related areas.
- Experience in Cloud and Server Administration
- Project management and decision-making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Hindi
- Ability to engage and coordinate with multiple stakeholders across different geographical locations
- Preferred experience of working in Education / Govt. sector