Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:4980 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
IT Project Manager - Agile/Microservices (6-8 yrs)
- Responsible for IT Project Management - personalised commerce and consumer engagement business
- Schedule assignments, Project Tracking, Control and Report
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Ability to identify/implement process optimization
- Good project management skills - able to plan and execute projects within cost & schedule and with expected quality of deliverables
- Able to manage requirements/scope and risks appropriately
- Ability to identify issues, find solution and plan/manage them
- Knowledge and experience in quality processes applicable to IT projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Tech., Science, MCA from a premier institute
- Project management skills: able to plan and execute projects, manage requirements and risks appropriately.
- Proficient in project management tools like MS Projects
- Proven work experience in Agile, Microservices based methodology
- Certifications in Project Management added advantage
- Experience in Java and Open Source technologies preferable
- Should have worked on Technology based projects during his career as a
- Developer/QA/Product Support/Business Analyst.
- Should have People Management Skills.