Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:287 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
IT Program Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (4-7 yrs)
Experience: Minimum 4- 7 Years (in same role as a IT Manager/Program Manager/ Projects Manager)
Education: Tier 1 Tech/ B School
Job Location: Gurgaon (Gurugram)
Note: You need to travel also head office in Hisar, Haryana
About Company: It's a Logistics & Supply Chain
It is one of the India's leading end to end transport & Logistics companies with annual sales of over Rs 1480 crores catering to the nation's leading private and public sector corporate through a pan India network of nearly 200 branches and a strong and experienced team of over 3000 professionals covering all major ports, Cities and industrial towns in the country. Company genesis can be traced back to more than four decades.
1. Access to over 1 lakhs trucks through associates and suppliers.
2. Owned strength of 527 vehicles for specialized requirements.
3. An average of 1400 FTL (full truck load) consignments booked every day.
4. The consignments carried by translated to 10 million tons worth Rs 500000 million during FY 2010-2011.
- Freight movement and handling services.
- Project logistics & ODC Movement.
- Rail Transport & Logistics Solutions.
- In-Plant Logistics and Handling Solutions.
- Global freight & forwarding services.
We are looking for a IT Manager/ Program Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A Bachelor's degree is required from Tier 1/ B School
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Lead the planning & implementation of Techno- Operational projects to ensure results are delivered
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Creating and managing long-term goals
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyzing program risks
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
Experience: Minimum 4 Years ( 2-3 years+ in same role as a IT Manager/Program Manager/ Projects Manager)
- Tier 1 Tech/ B School
- Proven experience managing a team
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of project management
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems