Director at People Connection
Views:99 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Professional - SAP ABAP - Paints/Chemicals Industry (3-5 yrs)
A leading Paints and Chemicals company is looking for IT ABAP Professionals. Briefly the role will involve-Job Description:
- End-to-End from analysis, design, implementation to quality assurance (including testing).
- Development & Maintenance of SAP, APO & CRM programs.
- Development & Maintenance of BIW cubes, queries & info objects.
- Data management & analysis in SAP Domain.
- Responsible for timely delivery of projects assigned.
- Track usage of functionalities by all depots and factories for all modules.
- Delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to support a project.
- Development of new reports as per the requirement
- Sustenance of new functionalities.
- Roll out of sap implementation to new locations - depots, factories, processors.
- Troubleshooting the SAP Module related issues.
- Identifying areas with maximum call loads and carrying out focused training for focused groups.
- Overall responsible for ensuring archiving of SAP data as per policy for all identified and configured objects.
- Correction of master data
- Primarily point person to showcase status of reconciliation project and outlook for the fiscal year
- Partner with Controller Controllership across various zones, and ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Responsible for coordinating the assignments of duties for all team members
- Communicate with Champions to keep track of Areas of financial concern
- Coordinate with the Head of Internal Controls of appropriateness of various controls and lead discussions on more efficient control design
- Standardize global reporting regarding the evaluation of reconciliation outside of the current practice