HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:5121 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
IT Product Marketing/Solution Sales Manager - Banking Domain (5-8 yrs)
We are hiring for a leading IT product company in Banking
Product Marketing/ Solution Sales
As Product Marketing/ Solution Sales Manager- you will be responsible for outbound marketing activity for company Core Banking products.
We are looking for people who display an innate passion conceive marketing programs, get organizational buy in and execute their ideas. The role will cover a wide scope of marketing initiatives including messaging & branding, demand generation and pipeline activities as well as creating value propositions for the targeted customer segments.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is critical. You should have a clear understanding of business and technology decision makers and their buying behaviors and be able to leverage this knowledge to build the leads funnel and pipeline.
- Demand Generation - create and execute a marketing and lead generation plan, including trade shows, email campaigns, hosted events, etc. Ensure sales has appropriate follow up materials to execute on leads
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates intellect's product offering in the market
- Content Generation - deliver high-quality product materials and collateral (brochures, sales decks, website copy), as well as thought leadership materials in the form of blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages, to support demand generation campaigns and sales cycles
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the product portfolio to the sales team and develop sales tools to support the selling process
- Market & Competitive Intelligence - keep abreast of industry trends and market influencers, know our target audience, their behavior and buying criteria; be an expert on the competition and how to win against them.
- Product Launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND
- MBA in Marketing with 5+ years of Software Product Marketing experience
- A passion for technology marketing and selling to both business & technology executives
- Comfort in working with cross-functional teams, including sales, engineering, senior executives and third parties.
- Should have led demand generation programs for enterprise products business and managed integrated & multi-channel digital marketing programs
- Very strong oral and written communication skills; you should be at ease presenting to both internal and external audiences