Manager Recruitments at Derive Management Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:748 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
IT Procurement Role (6-10 yrs)
What you should have
- Technology savvy with good understanding and experience on Telecom and Data Centre Infrastructure.
- Strong Procurement skills and experience in ICT - Purchase of Hardware, Software, Systems & Services.
- Ability to do Life Cycle costing (TCO) for decision making
- Good understanding of supplier base and their management.
- Understanding of Local & International Tax constructs.
- Exposure to national/international logistics desirable.
What you will be doing -
- Support the negotiations for IT H/w and S/w & Telecom services.
- Achieve cost savings both on CapEx & OpEx requirements.
- Handle day today stakeholder holder queries.
- Help plan and organize a variety of procurement calls & events.
- Publishing the MIS for the savings and the TAT.
- Maintain TAT for PO creation for both High Value & Low value transactions.
- Float the RFPs to the vendors and prepare comparisons.
- Help get market benchmarks and prepare approval notes.
Education & Work Experience
- Engineering Graduate with 6-9 years of work experience
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good communication skill and stakeholder management
- Good networking skills - Team Player & lead team
- System savvy - Able to work on SAP / Ariba / Oracle & Microsoft tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.