Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:4628 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
IT Planning & Functional Engagement Role - Telecom (10-15 yrs)
- Anticipating the future business demands (tactical as well as strategic) and specific business needs
- Responsible for providing direction, leadership and managing end to end technology perspective by suggesting industry best practices and benchmarking
- Defining IT Strategy and Roadmap for progressive, multi phased IT implementation for Greenfield rollouts and IT footprint expansion/revamp, aligned to Business Transformations
- Plan and project annual IT Capex/Opex for all business application for the coming year as a part of financial budgeting including resource and schedule planning. Balancing the pipeline for business requests, products and services, prioritizing the same and ensuring best in class TCO
- Review the IT solutions that are designed with end-to-end resilient architecture and are aligned with organizational requirements
- Show leadership and drive all architectural efforts. Utilize talents to formulate a vision and a roadmap for long-term architectural landscape
- Responsible for IT risk and audit management, and infrastructure management for products/ projects & provides regular updates to management on Annual Operating Plan
- Drafting the STRAP
Educational Qualifications :
- BE/B.Tech- Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science
Should have the following competencies :
- Experience in ERP (preferably Oracle)/IT Infrastructure
- Strategic IT Planning & Innovations/Business Transformations/Greenfield Rollouts & Stabilization.
- Change Management and Process & Performance Optimization.
- Team Building and Leadership/Budget and Cost Management
- ISO certification (good to have)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.