Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:957 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
IT Manager - SAP Functional Consultant - SD - FMCG (7-11 yrs)
Organization: FMCG Major in the Fast Food space with outlets nationally.
Position: Manager - IT (SAP) - SAP Functional Consultant SD
- Ensure resolution of all SD issues in SAP
- Support change management and conduct user acceptance testing. Follows the governance and work closely with internal stake holders associated with IT.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Interaction with the manager and stakeholders, regarding the issue related information as well as requirement of data for smooth running of implementation and support process.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 8+ years of total experience
- IT skills : SAP - SD modules
- Relevant experience in SAP of 5+ years
- IT Graduate / Post Graduate
- Minimum 2 implementation project experience.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience on of Sales Processes and knowing : SD Sales, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Credit Management, Outputs, & Basic Functions.
- Experience in preparation of functional specs for development objects.
- Implement/Rollout & Support experience for SAP SD module including SD Customization activities
- Exhibit good understanding on SAP SD Master data management
- Expert knowledge in SD Sales activities like Inquiry, Quotation, Contract & Scheduling Agreement
- Expert understanding in SD Shipping & Transportation areas including Service Billing
- Be an Expert in SD Billing Knowledge areas for Revenue including Rebate calculations
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on Output/Printing Forms for Sales & Billing activities
- Having a good understanding SAP Credit Management is an added advantage
- Good Knowledge on SAP SD backend tables & initial debugging skills is an added advantage
- Good Integration knowledge with other SAP Modules like SAP FI/CO, SAP PP & SAP MM
- Good Knowledge on Interface integrations with SAP SD modules is an added advantage
- Having Localization knowledge for India(Excise Duty/GST) from SD perspective
- Well versed with SAP SD Reporting including customized reports as per business requirements.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Finalization of Enterprise Structure in SAP scenario.
- SAP SD certification preferred.