Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2440 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Manager - Infrastructure Management & Operations (8-14 yrs)
About Our client :
Our client is a leading business process and software services provider serving multiple industries with key focus on the financial services industry.
Department : Infrastructure Technology Infrastructure Services
Location : Pune
Position : Full-time, Permanent
- Manage the overall IT infrastructure of Pune location and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure High availability of IT service
- Build Scalable and high available systems and services.
- OPEX and CAPEX cost Optimization
- Implement and ensure Information security compliance
Principal Job Elements And Responsibilities :
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure management & operations including Voice, Network, Servers, Helpdesk Management etc for Bangalore location.
- Responsible for delivery, management and availability of IT infrastructure
- Building IT infra capabilities by implementing major technology changes, thereby improving the overall efficiency within a tight time-frame & minimal downtime.
- Ensure Customer and organization info security controls are implemented, monitored and controlled.
- Design and implement monitoring controls, tracking and reporting and report key IT operations metrics.
- Responsible for vendor management in the areas of IT infrastructure and info security implementation.
- Work with global IT operations team to ensure IT roadmap is met to satisfy internal customer's business requirements.
- Manage a team of resources Responsible for adhering to SLAs for internal customers
- Ensuring clear Goals and Objectives are set with team members and meticulously tracked and managed for their career development and organic growth
- Responsible for demand fulfilment and effective attrition management
- Overall Capex and Opex Management for IT Infrastructure
- Self-driven attitude, Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure management methods and processes e.g service management, Data Centre management, Network management.
- Knowledge of networks, network equipment, firewalls, proxies and security issues relating to networks is preferred.
- Should have excellent team management, vendor management & communications skills with leadership qualities
- Excellent Project Management, written and oral communication skills required.
Educational qualifications and Experience :
- Engineering graduate or post graduate, with 8+ years of experience in IT IS. Should have BPO Industry experience
- Experience in setting up and manage IT Infrastructure for small to medium IT Organization. In-depth knowledge of Desktop,Networks and voice Infrastructure. Additional knowledge on Servers and security.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.