Client Manager at Grassik Search Pvt Ltd.
Views:1098 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IT Manager - Enterprise Infrastructure (10-20 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: AVAILITY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
IT Manager leading a team in India Office
The Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for leading Co's India based Infrastructure Engineering and Operations teams. This leader will act as the Enterprise Technology site lead for India, reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Infrastructure (US) with dotted line responsibilities to local India site leadership. This position plays a key role; leading India based Enterprise IT resources and is crucial to the success of company's development of IT operations in India.
The Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure primary role is to manage staff that provides production system operation and maintenance support for end-users, application, and IT infrastructure. They will provide infrastructure leadership to direct and indirect reports and will be responsible for India based IT procurement as well as maintaining India based vendor relationships.
The ideal candidate possesses experience and skills in On-premises and Cloud Infrastructure management and operations, end user support & help desk operations, as well as experience leading an offshore support team supporting US and India based people and technology resources.
- Leads and develops a 24x7x365 team of India based IT technical resources providing onshore and offshore support for India and US based user and systems support.
- Hires, evaluates, and counsels staff. Provides guidance, training, and motivation to develop staff. Sets performance standards, reviews performance, provides feedback, and recommends salary actions in accordance with HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinates heavily with US based project and resource managers to ensure resource and support requirements are met in a follow the sun Enterprise Support model.
- Responsible for building a framework to provide follow the sun operations and daily operational handoff between US + India with no degradation in services.
- Collaborates with business partners, technical consultants, IT suppliers and vendors, and business areas to accomplish business objectives.
- Coordinates with US based peers on daily activities of the Infrastructure and IT service desk teams; upholds Availity standards/policies, oversees work management/prioritization, resource load and issue escalations.
- Owns India assets inventory, India based spend and be the primary contact for India IT vendor management.
- Participates in the development and management of the department budget.
- Manages the planning and implementation of projects, including the project schedule, resources, reports, and communication of project status.
- Develops and implements changes to department policies and procedures to meet changing business needs. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Leads quality initiatives to improve the delivery of service levels.
- Works with Principal and senior management in the planning, development, and execution of short- and long-range goals.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven ability leading and managing multiple priorities and projects, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to form solid cross-functional relationships and influence others to drive to a common goal.
- Demonstrated strategic and impactful leadership with global support teams in highly collaborative environments.
- Ability to be forward thinking and understand future needs of the company in a high growth environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of cloud-based systems, security protocols, and network and systems administration.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven expertise in the management of KPIs and Service Level Agreements. Demonstrated ability in analyzing statistics or other data to determine overall health of the technology systems and staff.
- Demonstrated customer service, interpersonal and leadership skills in communication, both written and verbal at all levels of an organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an established record as an effective collaborator, experience working with executive leaders and robust ability to produce detailed reports on key metrics and KPI.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing projects and/or departments maintaining a healthy P&L record.
- Experience operating in a highly regulated environment, scoping solutions that meet frameworks and regulations such as HITRUST and HIPAA.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; 5+ years related leadership experience in IT Infrastructure & application management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years managing global IT support and/or technical engineering teams with resources having heavy interaction with onshore / offshore follow the sun processes and procedure.
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT systems and services across various technology platforms.
- Experience managing multiple teams supporting on-premises and cloud-based technologies for various Application, Middleware, and Infrastructure services.
- Experience in IT vendor/supplier management and procurement
- Experience with IT budget management and Asset lifecycle management processes and tools
- Experience in utilizing ServiceDesk technologies for work organization, incident management, issue analysis and tracking, preferably ServiceNow.
- Planning, organizing, and managing work in an Agile Scrum work model utilizing Sprint and Kanban processes.
- Experience building global support models utilizing onshore and offshore technical resources with the ability to retain a high-quality team.
- Experience transforming traditional Infrastructure teams to utilize DevOps and Infrastructure as code concepts and tooling.
- Experience with ITIL and IT Service Management