HR Executive at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:2077 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Manager - Compliance - BPO/ITeS (5-7 yrs)
The Candidate will be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor. The candidate will maintain all relevant compliance records/evidences as per IT RCM document and will be facing internal & external IT audit team to provide necessary documents & evidences as per auditor queries to pass the IT audits. The candidate will maintain IT Risk Registers and ensure all recorded risk are mitigated within stipulated timeframe by collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Should have a strong working knowledge and understanding of compliance, internal controls and Internal Risk Metrics.
- Good knowledge of Operational service processes, IT General Controls and Cyber security related regulatory requirements.
- Good working knowledge of IT Security frameworks i.e. CobiT, ISO 27001, ITIL
- Experience in performing Information security audits, Cyber security audits, IT audits.
- Sound knowledge of IT Operating Systems, Databases, Networking concepts and cyber security (VAPT). Comfortable leading security and risk based discussions with technical and business stakeholders
- Should have experience in controls work-paper documentation, IT controls testing, report writing, root cause analysis, and remediation.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills. Must be able to write clear and concise reports. Good knowledge of MS Visio, excel, PowerPoint and other reporting tools required.
- GRC process and tools experience a plus
- Knowledge of IT control best practices within key IT infrastructure areas including network and Internet security, application development, IT project management, data centre operations and general IT operations.
- Should have good knowledge of business application controls including logical access, Application change management, Backups & disaster recovery and application processing controls.
- Knowledge of Data Privacy, GDPR is plus
- Behavioral / team skills: Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations. Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and travel to different places on need basis.
- Must have Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Certification CISA/CISM is plus.
- Experience requirement - 5 to 7 years of relevant IT audit experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.