IT Internal Auditor - Professional Services Firm (12-18 yrs)
- We are currently retained by a leading global professional services company, to hire an Internal Auditor Information Technology.
- Before you hit the Apply button, please ensure:
- You are a BE/B.Tech or BCA and must have worked with a big 4 in IT auditing, information security in risk and compliance.
- This role will offer you a great exposure to work with senior stakeholders and enable you to work with emerging technologies.
- You would get an opportunity to lead wide scoped risk-based audits with emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things.
The role would be :
- Involved in the planning and execution of risk-based audit and reporting results to the Senior Stakeholders
- Assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, RPA, and the Internet of Things.
- Collaborate with business partners to help them identify and manage risk in new technologies new go-to-market offerings and critical corporate initiatives.
- Working within a team to create a solid information technology infrastructure.
- Active participation in training programs to ensure your business acumen and technical skillset are up to date.
To fit the bill, you must have :
- 12-18 years of experience in conducting IT external and internal auditing, information security, or related technical role focusing on compliance activities preferably in Big 4 or a global organization of repute.
- Strong experience and clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Strong IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers and hosting, virtualization, etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
- Professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CIA, and CPA) is preferred.
- Readiness for domestic and international travel.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Interested candidates please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in IT Auditing/information security and compliances experience along with team sized managed and current CTC.