Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:32 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Internal Audit Role (5-7 yrs)
- The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries' (the "Company") systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company's policies and procedures. Internal Audit Services also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company's operations through bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the
effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to
Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
- Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT auditing, information security, or related technical role focusing on compliance activities.
- Experience conducting IT external and internal audits or assessments, preferably for a global organization.
- Strong IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers and hosting, virtualization, cloud etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
- Experience leveraging predictive models and custom analytics in audit planning and execution is preferred.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with control requirements in areas including ERP applications, Windows and Unix operating systems, cyber security, and vendor management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience : 4-7 years in ITGC, Internal or External Audit
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, Cyber Law & MBA in IT