Recruiter at Executive Search Firm
Views:456 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
IT Infrastructure Lead (10-20 yrs)
- Provide internal/external business process and information technology insight, expertise, and education in the identification of potential business solution alternatives that meet current and future business needs for a specific, enterprise investment. As part of the larger EA (Enterprise Architecture) community, participate in the ongoing design, development, and deployment of the EA capability across the global IT organization. - Information on external IT infrastructure capabilities and trends
- Analysis of existing and proposed technical components, interfaces, and services within the scope of IT projects
This role will provide:
1. Leveraging existing EA methodologies and standards. Continually exploring opportunities to build GIS's technical knowledge base in the space of infrastructure
2. Support IT AP operation leader to drive a clear and effective IS operation model from process and technology perspective.
3. Lead network, servers, end use computing devices, AV devices and other infrastructure solutions or services deployment in AP; Provide technical expertise to support operation teams with system troubleshooting.
4. Maintain strong connections and alignment with global IS operation teams and information security team to identify and deploy the best practices in AP where applicable.
5. Lead regular AP regional infrastructure architecture review to ensure global standards compliance and IT change controls through accurate technical inventory records and disciplined configuration changes management
6. Participate in global infrastructure initiatives including global IT strategy and roadmap development, global capability development and deployment, planning and executing PoC (proof of concept) projects to test and pilot the emerging technologies, and providing regional perspectives to the global teams to ensure the enterprise standards are more complete globally.
7. Support AP infrastructure operations including office/plant LANs, WANs, servers, data centers, video and audio systems and etc..
8. Lead or support infrastructure project in AP.