IT Head - Product Development - FinTech - IIT/BITS/NIT (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Core banking. Head of technology, head IT, Banks, MFI, Micro-finanace institutions, IT applications, Mumbai, bangalore, delhi
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The role is to head IT for the group, responsible for all international applications and product development. Looking for technology leaders from Banks and MFIs, who have led large product development teams (including core banking) and have worked with senior management.
Client Details :
Our client is a Japanese fintech holding group, that has multiple partner organziations across the globe. With a highly skilled management team, they are looking to recruit a Head of IT, to lead the internal IT at a group level.
Job Description :
- Define the IT strategy and roadmap of the organization
- Work with other stakeholders to ensure the best technology, applications and infrastructure for the group
- Work with the technology teams of subsidairies, to ensure technology accomplishments across the group
- Lead and mentor teams to achieve set targets, as business partners
- B.E/B.Tech/MS in Computer Science from a top tier institute
- At least 15+ years of experience, with significant technology leadership experience
- Experience in product development, implementations in the financial services space (especially core banking)
- Experience managing global stakeholders
- Self driven and motivated professional
Job Offer :
- Leadership role with a global fintech
- Global work culture
- Good compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kriti Devgan on +91 124 452 5448.
Contact - Kriti Devgan - +91 124 452 5448
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.