IT General Controls Role - SAP Domain (2-5 yrs)
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional We are seeking an experienced professional with an SAP technical or/and Functional expertise, at a Senior level for the IT Audit and Assurance- Risk Consulting team.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on SAP-ERP - IT risk & Controls assessments/ Audits.
- Working as a Senior, you would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor or leading a team of 2-5 professionals.
- Would play the role of a lead for junior team members, and would be expected to mentor, coach and train them on IT audit and SAP technology concepts and provide timely continuous feedback.
- Would be expected to actively participate in necessary practice development initiatives.
- Working with the onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery.
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project
- Ensuring personal and the team's compliance with the applicable Risk Management policies & proprietary tools.
Essential skills required
- The Candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in any of/ across the following domains:
- Control assurance and Risk Management
- IT SOX Risk assessments and Audits
- Compliance- Security Assessments
- IT Internal/External Audit engagements
- SSAE16/18, SOC 1/2/3 assessments
- Experience on Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process controls for IRMeA engagements.
- Must have significant experience, in depth knowledge and expertise in atleast one of the SAP functional modules (SAP MM, SD, FICO, etc.) or SAP Security & GRC, SAP HANA dB, SAP S/4 Hana ERP. An SAP Functional or Technical Certification would be an added advantage.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Master data, configuration and transactional aspects in SAP processes.
- Must have a strong Business process understanding, and have the ability to identify risks and control weaknesses and gaps.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.