IT General Controls Role - SAP Domain (2-5 yrs)
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional We are seeking an experienced professional with an SAP technical or/and Functional expertise, at a Senior level for the IT Audit and Assurance- Risk Consulting team.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on SAP-ERP - IT risk & Controls assessments/ Audits.
- Working as a Senior, you would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor or leading a team of 2-5 professionals.
- Would play the role of a lead for junior team members, and would be expected to mentor, coach and train them on IT audit and SAP technology concepts and provide timely continuous feedback.
- Would be expected to actively participate in necessary practice development initiatives.
- Working with the onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery.
- Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project
- Ensuring personal and the team's compliance with the applicable Risk Management policies & proprietary tools.
Essential skills required
- The Candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in any of/ across the following domains:
- Control assurance and Risk Management
- IT SOX Risk assessments and Audits
- Compliance- Security Assessments
- IT Internal/External Audit engagements
- SSAE16/18, SOC 1/2/3 assessments
- Experience on Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process controls for IRMeA engagements.
- Must have significant experience, in depth knowledge and expertise in atleast one of the SAP functional modules (SAP MM, SD, FICO, etc.) or SAP Security & GRC, SAP HANA dB, SAP S/4 Hana ERP. An SAP Functional or Technical Certification would be an added advantage.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Master data, configuration and transactional aspects in SAP processes.
- Must have a strong Business process understanding, and have the ability to identify risks and control weaknesses and gaps.