Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:1766 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
IT Due Diligence Role - M&A - Big4 Consulting Firm (1-7 yrs)
IT Due Diligence
Work location -Bangalore
- Candidates should demonstrate experience and knowledge in industry sector (Technology, Media, Telecom, Industrial Products, Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Health Industries, Consumer Goods, Retail, Hospitality, Private Equity) and in the following areas:
- Operations Due Diligence: Assist clients (buy-side or sell-side) to conduct a detailed analysis of front-office and back-office operations and assess potential merger synergies, standalone improvement opportunities and risks.
- IT Due Diligence: Assess IT landscape for clients to evaluate go-forward risks, costs and planning of integration of technology, applications and infra
- Value Capture : Identify performance improvement opportunities and best practices through industry and functional expertise to increase value for client
- Commercial Due Diligence: Understand the commercial activity for a client on its viability and potential through insights on market demand, position, revenue and competitive dynamics
Execution / Post-deal Analysis:
- Integration Management: Work with client's functional leads to chart out workplans and execute integration in back-office and front-office processes, systems and employees
- Separation Management: Assist sell-side clients to carve out target company while minimizing impact on either's operations. Identify TSAs and reverse
- TSAs and create workplans to ensure smooth transfer of ownership
- IT Program Management: Integration or carve out planning and execution for clients in order to manage technology, systems, application, and data and create maximum value from a transaction by streamlining systems and processes.
- Legal Entity Restructuring: To support high-value transactions, manage and assist client's requirements to restructure tax and legal entities to improve financial and/or operating efficiencies.
- Synergy Tracking / Value Capture: Work with client to identify best practices to improve operating efficiencies and profitability. Also, tracking identified synergies to ensure expected value is realized in a transaction.