Executive Consultant at Live Connections
Views:467 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
IT Delivery Head - Life Sciences Domain (16-20 yrs)
- Should have 16+ years of IT Services experience covering multiple service lines and Life Science experience of at least 10 + years.
- Strong Global Delivery management skills and the ability to manage multiple service lines and work seamlessly with multiple horizontal partners, ability to manage global teams.
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues, facilitating the resolution, mitigation, and manage escalation.
- Should have handled P&L responsibility and multiple transformation projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven track record on building strong and trusted relationship with mid-senior leadership in the customer organization in the past engagements.
- Experience in demonstrating value proposition to the customers.
- Exposure to driving delivery governance with client exec leadership.
- Ability to influence client decisions, improve client processes based on industry best practices.
- Serves as single point of accountability for delivery across service lines.
- Has high focus on Delivery and Operational Excellence.
- Establishes and builds relationships with appropriate client-side peers.
- Resolves delivery issues.
- Understands and manages client expectations to result in an exceptional client experience.
- Facilitates account penetration through proactive analysis of clients landscape and mapping against service offerings besides continuation and extension of existing programs.
- Manage internal account operations including commercial operations, process, coordination etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.