Senior Consultant at Liontree HR
Views:285 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
IT Coordinator - Projects & Commercials (5-10 yrs)
- IT Coordinator Projects and commercials will provide proactive project management assistance support to the project team to ensure high quality on time delivery of projects and programs. Lead key projects deliverables and liaise with internal departments and external stakeholders in the development and execution of key deliverables. IT coordinator will also lead commercial activities for the IT department which includes cashflow plan preparation, partner SLA management and contract governance, payment plan preparation, PR and PO management, SRN and GRN management .
- IT coordinator s also expected to support of budgets, prepare monthly reports on costs, support finance & procurement functions any commercial and process related queries
- 5 to 7 years of experience include 2-3 years experience providing IT project support to medium to large sized projects
- Accounting background with understanding of P2P cycle
- PMP Certification or project management related certification, preferred.
- Strong inclination towards technology driven transformation
- Experience in delivering under high demand environment is preferred.
- Hands on experience in SAP would be a plus.
- Data analysis skills with hands-on experience on excel
- Previous experience vendor and partner management
Skills and Capabilities:
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Outlook applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a large team/complex technical environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate consistent multi-tasking skills and planning for prioritizing workload with focus on deadlines.
- Utilize effective verbal and written communication skills for external and internal client relations
- Ability to edit and proofread for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, providers and customers
- Ability to measure vendor service level & negotiate for credit accordingly.