IT Consultant - Innovation Cell - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
IT Consultant - Innovation Cell
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : IT innovation, IT strategy, IT consulting
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : Drive the innovation cell within the technology remit with focus on automation, new age technological adoptions, transformation, fulfilment of strategic road-map and taking the organisation to the next level with technology being the prime enabler
Client Details : A leading customer-centric, one-stop financial services provider in India offering fund and fee-based financial services to its customers
- Working alongside the CTO, drive concepts of IT innovation and strategy from ideation to execution in line with the organisation's goals
- Identify opportunities for integrating technologies and introducing digital advancements, automation, process improvement and transformation
- Building sound working relationships across the organisation & strengthen IT competency
- Be the bridge between different stakeholders and IT teams
- To maximise the use of technology and minimise manual interventions in all processes enabling cost and resource advantages
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance for driving innovation
- B.Tech & MBA from tier 1 & 2 institutes with 8-10 years of overall experience in driving technology solutions with focus on new age technologies, implementation, advancements and innovation
- Expertise in new age technologies like cloud, AI, ML, blockchain, data analytics, digitisation, etc.
- Coming from BFSI, fin tech or consulting companies for clients in the financial services domain is a must
- Prior experience in building products & solutions from scratch to building them to scale
- Exposure in stakeholder management at CXO levels with strong communication, presentation and written skills with ability to pitch concepts in CXO forums
- Ability to adapt to current pace and improvise for increasing productivity and output while demonstrating entrepreneurial ways of working
Job Offer :
- Drive innovation & set the IT strategy for the organisation
- Work closely with the CTO to work on initiatives from ideation to execution
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sakshi Punjabi on +91 (0) 22 4236 3387.
Contact - Sakshi Punjabi - +91 (0) 22 4236 3387
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.