Senior Executive at Klausit
Views:125 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IT Compliance Analyst (3-5 yrs)
IT Compliance Analyst with at least 3 years of experience in tasks related to: corporate, internal, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) auditing, testing of controls, IT process definition/implementation/consulting/compliance, and issue/deficiency remediation. Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills are required to communicate/negotiate with both internal/external auditors, as well as process owners.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing or coordinating audits for SOX or Corporate/Internal ICT Auditors, as well as supporting and managing audit tasks, gathering evidence required for audits, working with Control/Process Owners to fix audit related issues.
- Interpret IT audit requirements from different audits and devising ways to improve existing IT processes and controls across different IT environments.
- Identifying risks and being able to work/provide advice on developing, documenting, and maintaining IT policies, procedures, processes, standards and control documents.
- Consult, train, and work with IT/Business Management (IT Managers and Business Process Leads) when implementing/modifying IT processes.
- Periodic status reports to Sr. Management (IT Leadership and Finance/Accounting Department) on control audit status, audit issues/deficiencies, process/procedure implementation and/or compliance findings.
Qualifications, Experience and Competency Requirements:
Bachelors or Masters in computer related fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
- 3+ years of Audit or IT Risk and Compliance work at a medium/large IT organization.
- In-depth knowledge on best practices for the following key processes
IT Program Change Tools and Process
IT Software/Code/Program Development
IT Application/Tool Maintenance
IT Security Management
IT Project Management
IT User Access Management
Operating System (Mainframe, Unix, Windows), Network and Database
Security/Access Management Concepts
Managing or coordinating multiple audits, facilitating audit exceptions/issues to remediation within a timely manner, and prioritizing audit concerns/questions in a risk oriented manner.
- Great knowledge of COBIT/COSO/ITIL/ISO 27001 framework.
- Experience/Knowledge of ERP applications security, specifically SAP Security and PeopleSoft Security.
- Experience/knowledge of business intelligence/reporting/data analytical softwares like Qlikview, Cognos, IBM Business Objects, and Essbase.
- Experience/knowledge of tools such as Service Now, Serena Dimensions, and Github.
- Audit management experience with GRC tools such as Bwise and Workiva.