Practice Manager at Synergy Consultants
Views:2675 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
IT Business Partner - FMCD/FMCG/Healthcare/Pharma (7-12 yrs)
SUMMARY OF THE OVERALL JOB
- The IT Business Partner (ITBP) has the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface with the business units and/ or functional units for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery & service management. The ITBP provides highly valued strategic consulting level & execution support and guidance through key IT initiatives
- IT Business Partner is responsible for planning for IT Software, Hardware, Infrastructure, Information Security Management and Business Process Continuity/ Disaster Management, in alignment with the organizational needs, and ensures end-to-end execution of IT plans through the team and vendor(s). The position is also responsible for development and implementation of IT Policies/ Processes, in alignment with global IT Policies and applicable statutory/ regulatory requirements.
INDICATIVE KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
- Design & implement short-term, medium-term & long-term IT strategy in alignment with Global IT strategy
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and/or with customers.
- Ensure seamless change management and execution of key IT projects. Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact/ effectiveness on the organization
- Design and develop new/ customized solutions per the needs of the organisation. Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments
- Ensure business continuity - all business critical systems / applications are available to end users.
- Ensure compliance to SOPs, IT Policies and software and hardware licences.
KEY TECHNICAL/ FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Expertise in SAP, Applications, networks & infrastructure design
- Exposure to Global Information Systems protocols, Data Loss Prevention tools etc
- Awareness of IT security risk assessment and measures
- Exposure to Enterprise Project Management & Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Business Continuity procedures
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Knowledge and application of financial concepts - Budgeting, Cost Management etc.
- 7+ years of holistic IT experience . Recent IT Business Partner experience is an added advantage
- Expertise - Application ( example - SAP, BI tools), Global Information security ( exposure on the launch of data loss prevention tools)
- Knowledge of big data, enterprise architectures, networks, servers, Infrastructure etc.
- Thought leadership and execution balance
- Culture fit per the brief and context shared with you
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.