HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:2718 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
IT Business Analyst - Subject Matter Expert - P&C Insurance Domain (12-15 yrs)
Here is a chance to be a part of a leading IT services company for a Insurance Project.
We are looking for a BA- Subject Matter Expert for our Insurance Domain project.
Experience: 12-15 yrs
Must Have Skills:
1. Core Insurance software product knowledge (Ex:Guidewire, Duckcreek, eBaotech, Life 400, Ingenium, ALIS etc ) with hands on experience, preferably product implementations In USA/Australia
2. Business analysis skills required to write and close requirements / use cases / business requirements documents / functional specification documents
3. In depth insurance business operations knowledge/business process & workflow design/ business process re-engineering, improvement experience
4. Knowledge and awareness of various technologies utilized in insurance domain
5. Ability to work independently
6. Good presentation skills
7. Ability to provide solution for RFI/RFP/RFQ point of view
1. Independently manage insurance business consulting/business analysis/requirements/specification assignments and where required lead a team of BAs
2. Leverage industry and domain knowledge to drive delivery excellence (best practices, quality principles, best in class technology and tools, productivity, analytics)
3. Drive growth, create GTM and work with Sales team for different geos.
4. Work with multiple stakeholders e.g. delivery leads, account management, clients and operational excellence teams
5. Engage directly with Clients (Senior Executives, Business and Technical Users)
6. Provide Business solutions and where required, business consulting
7. Provide support to sales team in opportunity pursuit by participating in business and sales strategy planning and execution
8. Prepare and deliver thought leadership assets like whitepapers, research papers
9. Support insurance practice related initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.