HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:589 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
IT Business Analyst - RBI Regulatory Reporting - ADF (3-7 yrs)
Work as Business Analyst - Domain executing ADF assignments & product implementations.
- In-depth understanding of RBI Regulatory reporting and guidelines including RBI ADF approach document.
- Providing support to existing clients.
- Process Adherence
- Review the initial and ongoing development of products
- Provide support to business development by preparing proposals, concept presentations and outreach activities
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Interact with clients in relation to assignment execution and manage operational relationships effectively
- People Development
- Co-ordinate/Manage assignment-specific team of consultants and monitor performance to ensure timely and effective delivery
MBA Finance / B.COM /M.Com / Bachelor in Engineering with Finance (RBI Regulatory reporting domain is plus) experience
- 3-7 years of experience within Regulatory reporting or IT, preferably with experience of working as Business analyst with a good range of Functional, technical and communication skills
- Banking experience preferably in Regulatory reporting team - RBI or in implementation RBI ADF project.
- Handling various important regulatory returns like Form- A, Form VIII (SLR), Form X, BSR, SFR (Maintenance of CRR), DSB Returns, Forex, Priority sector lending related returns to RBI
- Strong Financial domain knowledge including regulatory reporting
- Strong project management capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Innovative and solution orientation
- Open to new ideas and initiatives
- Ability to deliver results under stringent timelines
- Should be willing to travel and open to short-duration stays at on-site locations
- Technical skills: MS Office (Business Object appreciated)
- SQL knowledge is plus