Founder at Serving Skill
Views:124 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Business Analyst - OTC Derivatives Domain (8-12 yrs)
IT BA - OTC Derivatives (Pune) (Diversity)
MANDATORY: BE, ME, M Tech, B Tech, MBA
PREFERRED: FRM/CFA is preferred, Degree in financial mathematics, quantitative finance is ideal
- Understand, analyze and explain counterparty mark-to-future exposures on derivative books to regional users.
- Dwell deep into the Potential Future Exposure/EPE/EAD/RWA calculation methodologies for Credit risk/BASEL 3 and be able to verify, cross check the exposure profiles generated by the systems.
- Where feasible develop excel prototypes to generate exposure profiles for basic products
- Ability to trace the changes in day to day exposures to changes in markets, books and or agreements
- Work closely with developers to improve/refactor code base and ensure agreed changes are manifested correctly by looking analyzing post release exposure numbers
- Conduct meeting with clients and key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign-off's from approvers.
- Translate requirements into Business Requirement Document [BRD], Functional Requirement Document [FRD] and/or Minor Development Document [MDD].
- Facilitate and drive project meetings with both business and technology teams.
- Develop and review test scripts with business users as well as technology team. Execute test scripts for System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Co-ordinate and/or conduct the Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) with the business users.
- Creates flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations.
- Manage changes to requirements and baseline through a change control process.
- Ability to read code
- Financial Risk Management
- Credit Risk Calculation for Daily Risk Management
- Knowledge of Security Finance Transaction (SFT) & Derivative products
- Through knowledge of Repo, Reverse Repo, Securities Financing and knowledge of Derivatives such as Options, Forwards, Futures and Swaps and their documentation, life cycle and risk characteristics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Basel II and/or 3 regulations.
- Exposure to Use cases, QA and UAT of projects.
- Deep working experience of flow charting, Visio, MS-Office applications, Excel, VBA.
- Knowledge Of Financial Products
- Credit risk methodologies
- Basel Risk Calculations
Other Key Skill :
- SDLC Aware & co-ordination and working with remote teams
- Knowledge of quality issues in software development
PERSONAL SKILLS :
The successful candidate must:
- Work to agreed deadlines as part of the remote development environment
- Have experience of working co-operatively in small to medium sized teams.
- Be able to work on own initiative.