IT Business Analyst - Asset Reconstruction Firm (6-10 yrs)
Business Analyst (IT) - Asset Reconstruction Company
Main Responsibility :
1. Documenting the current state of business & IT to identify and recommend improvements.
2. Requirement Gathering, converts business needs into functional design using knowledge of system capabilities, knowledge and architecture, create process maps.
3. Identifying and managing gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions.
4. Prepare technical documents such as data mapping and functional & Non functional specifications.
5. Identifies & Promotes opportunities for Automation, enhancing user productivity.
6. Engage business and technology teams to deliver best in class capabilities.
7. Assist in the delivery of projects.
8. Keep abreast with the continuing changes within the company, and excel in specific business systems and IT applications.
9. Publish timely dashboards.
10. Analyzes data to identify root cause problems from repetitive calls/issues, and make suggestions for next-issue avoidance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.