HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:680 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
IT Business Analyst - Analytics Banking (5-11 yrs)
We are having a permanent job opportunity for the role of IT Business Analyst - Leading Global Analytics Project
Role : Business Analyst
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst with product management and business analysis experience to join our Agile Scrum teams. This particular team focuses on highly impactful, platform-wide initiatives. The role is inherently cross-functional which involves working closely with business, engineering, design, and operations teams to define and design the next evolution of Analytical products at S&P Global. We prefer someone who has experience in Banking, Financial services, Financial Markets or Investment banking business domains.
We are in search of a highly motivated, analytical, goal-driven, team player who possesses an ability to marry technological competence with an in-depth understanding of ground operations to drive customer experience, optimize cost and deliver SLAs. He/ She should have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering product vision in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. Do you love working on latest technology products as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? Do you like working with state of the art of technology?
What's In It For You?
- You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality software to customers in a role as a product manager.
- Feel empowered to create the vision and product roadmap, articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders.
- The chance to dig in to complicated technical/functional details surrounding product requirements and specifications.
- Experience a State-of-the-Art ecosystem to work closely with Product Owners, Data teams, Information Architects, Design engineers and others to build high quality products.
- Do you love data and analytics? Then, explore the vast opportunities to retrieve and analyze data,establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them.
- Get a chance to demonstrate the ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative product features.
- Promote an Agile team culture.
- Attend Business requirements meeting with analytical teams, collaborate with UX teams to build product feature mock-ups, work with Data engineering / Information architects to document data requirements and plan epics/features/user stories for scrum team.
- Release planning, End-to-end requirement articulation, provide support in various phases during development and testing and ship the product to production.
- Participate in the scoping of proposed improvements work with business to turn the requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate all the scope related risks.
- Works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Supports the team in overall estimation process by explaining the scope clearly
- Articulates the acceptance criteria.
- Showcase the business value for various features to the stakeholders via., sprint reviews.
- Work with the business users and your scrum team to identify opportunities to enhance the product experience.
- Good to have Oracle SQL skills to write custom queries
- Good to have knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture, Cloud services and DevOps culture.
- Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
What We- re Looking For:
- 5-8 years of relevant experience as a business analyst, product manager or similar in a technical environment.
- Possess an Agile product mindset.
- Previous experience on working in Agile/Scrum teams as a BA
- Has potential to prioritize and take the critical decisions
- Good to have knowledge on how technologies like Oracle SQL, Java or Angular.
- Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements
- Affinity for solving problems, critical thinking and analytical reasoning.
- Communication skills (active listener, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
- Prior experience in financial services industry (Fintech) is necessary.
- Proficient in Agile from a product delivery perspective.
- Data analysis experience and solid understanding of structured databases.
- Good to have hands-on experience with coding or technical competency.
- Experience working in large global teams.