Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:3445 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
IT Business Analysis + Consulting Role (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for Business Analysis + Consulting at MNC
1. Requirements gathering and documentation
2. Request management and prioritization
3. Analyzing technical components and processes
4. Document use-cases, flow diagrams, state diagram, data models, activity diagram, API documents, etc.
As a business analyst, a consultant will have to elucidate business requirements from clients, understand the requirements and prepare FRD's, FSD's as required.
- Work with technical teams to carve out solutions based on business requirements (via FRD's, FSD's) and act as a bridge between business and technical teams to architect the required solutions.
- Candidate should be comfortable digging through logs, databases, and performing "hands-on" testing to understand applications as and when required.
- As a leader should be able to work with multi-faceted teams and also if required, help in grooming fresh talents into the line of business.
- As required, governance of client teams for routine operations and help in handling/managing client escalations.
- Work with leadership to develop subject matter expertise around capital markets/regulatory reporting by creating thought leadership content and also have to work as a leader around such initiatives as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.