IT Auditor - Oracle ERP - IT Risk & Controls Assessment (3-7 yrs)
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional. We are seeking an experienced professional with an ORACLE technical or/and Functional expertise, at a senior level for the IT Audit and Assurance - Risk Consulting team.
- The role would primarily be focused on working on ORACLE-ERP - IT risk & Controls assessments/ Audits.
Essential skills required :
The Candidate should have 2-5 years of experience in any of/ across the following domains:
- Control assurance and Risk Management
- IT SOX Risk assessments and Audits
- Compliance - Security Assessments
- IT Internal/External Audit engagements
- SSAE16/18, ISAE3402, SOC 1/2/3 assessments
- Experience on Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process controls for IRMeA engagements.
- Must have significant experience, in depth knowledge and expertise in at least one of the ORACLE functional modules (ORACLE Financials, Procurement, order management, etc.), ORACLE Security & GRC. An ORACLE Functional or Technical Certification would be an added advantage.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Master data, configuration and transactional aspects in ORACLE processes.
- Must have a strong Business process understanding, and have the ability to identify risks and control weaknesses and gaps.
- Experience on Functional testing, Control gap analysis and SDLC reviews.
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, Applications and databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.