Senior Recruiter Executive at Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3313 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
IT Auditor - IT Firm (6-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for designing and executing audit procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of IT General Control and IT Application Controls including configuration and access (segregation of duties) in SAP, cloud and internally developed software applications.
- You will be working closely with IT and business stakeholders on projects that impact existing IT processes and controls and evaluating and updating the controls accordingly.
- In this role, you will work with the companies internal audit/compliance personnel and co-sourced internal audit service provider to execute internal audit plans.
- Identify project needs, project planning and creation of audit programs, documentation of audit work and report results. Internal audits are sometimes done at remote sites and international locations. As such, the ability to travel (internationally in some cases) is required.
- You will be responsible for assisting companies comprehensive Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) - 404 ongoing monitoring program in various regions, coordinating this program and taking an active role in the testing results of key IT controls.
- The primary responsibility will be to assist with scoping, risk assessments, IT control testing, and deficiency evaluations. This role provides a successful candidate with the opportunity to collaborate with upper management and build valuable experience in evaluating IT controls and processes in a complex IT environment.
- You will join the audit and compliance function with high visibility to both finance and IT organizations.
- Hands-experience with auditing in other areas such as Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), Physical and logical security, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and change control etc.
Position Requirements :
Qualifications : - 6+ years of audit experience with 4+ years of IT SOX testing.
- Big 4 IT audit experience or SAP ERP consulting support preferred.
- CISA (preferred) or Degree in Computer Applications, Management. Information Systems or Computer Engineering, or related field
- Strong experience in evaluating IT General Controls, IT Application Controls, and System Generated Report.
- Experience with GRC tool to perform access and SOD testing.
- Understanding of fundamental business processes, risks, controls, and security controls.
- Working knowledge of Cloud models (e.g. SaaS, Paas, Iaas, etc) and controls and processes for operating within the Cloud.
- Positive Mindset to change and adaption.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong analytical, project management, critical thinking and thorough documentation skills accounting rules and control objectives
- Self-learner to remain current with IT Security standards, audit issues and other industry best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.