HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:319 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
IT Auditor - Investment Bank (5-9 yrs)
We are hiring for leading Investment Bank:
Business Overview :
- We are seeking a candidate to serve in the - First Line of Defense with the primary focus of evaluating the effectiveness of key Information Technology (IT) controls for CIB Americas.
- Responsibilities include the planning, coordination, testing and documentation of control activities for adequate design and operating effectiveness.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related field is required; Advanced Degree (MS) is desired. CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls) and/or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is preferred, or CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager) or CISSP (Certified information Systems Security Professional) will be helpful,
- Minimum of five years recent experience in Information Technology audit, or as hands on IT control tester in first or second lines of defense
- Be comfortable discussing or reporting the results of IT control testing with the bank's management
- Hands-on- IT Operations experience is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.