Talent Executive at Emagine People Solutions
Views:185 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IT Auditor - Insurance Domain (5-8 yrs)
Job Description: The following are the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list:
- Audit IT Controls as per the audit standards, directly or through outsource audit partners, making sure the company has adequate technology and system controls to meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Have insight into the entire business IT framework including all software and hardware platforms. Review all servers and databases and analyzes the IT systems to determine IT control weaknesses and risks. Participates in reviews of internal controls and security of systems under development as well as major IT projects and initiatives.
- Perform the audit as per the audit policy of the company including audit scoping, planning, fieldwork, reporting, recommending action plan and tracking implementation of the recommendations.
- Monitor IT systems to ensure they follow policies and practices. They must evaluate technology, manage staff, identify controls, and keep records. Ensure that IT staff has a fair understanding of auditing procedures and necessary independence to conduct their own investigations.
- Compile data/information into a coherent report for the audit committee.
- Ensure that IT audit practices comply with company procedures and government regulations. Promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs.
- Help in constructing Audit Plan and executing the same during the year. Work in conjunction with financial or other specialist auditors, as and when required. Prepare and review audit work papers and reports documenting the result of reviews of assigned activities and recommended management action.
- Ability to handle relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Learning Aptitude
- Team Worker
- Risk and Control thought process
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.