Accounts Manager at Live Connections
Views:6512 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IT Auditor - BFS/BPO (15-20 yrs)
Experience : 12 Plus Years
Certification : CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, CCSP (Any One preferred)
Qualification : Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Hands-on experience of Network Architecture review, Firewall access rule review, IT Audit, information security and risk management
- Working experience in Reviewing the security related controls for various Network components (e.g. Firewalls, Routers and Switches), Operating Systems (e.g. Unix, Windows, etc.), Core banking applications, and Databases (e.g. SQL server, Oracle, etc.).
- Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
- Takes full responsibility and accountability of the missions assigned and delivers quality deliverables in stipulated timelines
- Effectively communicates with all levels of auditees management and develops good working relations
- Mentors and guides the junior team members
- Assists audit management in preparation & execution of the audit plan
- Prepares Audit work program and understands the specific risks to be evaluated.
- Performs evaluation of internal controls, testing of processes
- Performs reviews of major financial and operational processes
- Perform detailed testing for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
- Perform tests on the effectiveness of the Internal control environment.
- Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the appropriate tool
- Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to management
- Makes appropriate recommendations to improve processes
- Timely issuance of the audit reports
- Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
- Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.