Practice Lead - Recruitment at GSS HR Solutions
Views:2220 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
IT Auditor - Application Control Review - Consulting Firm (4-10 yrs)
Salary offered: 14 - 18 LPA
We have an urgent opening for the role of ITGC (IT Audit Role) With a leading consulting firm based out at trivandrum.
- Application Risk Assessments.
- SOX Audit (ITGC & ITAC)
- IT controls review and implementation.
- Risk assessment experience
- Preparation of Policy and procedure, Risk control Matrix
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop relevant workpapers/deliverables.
- Perform fieldwork and share the daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status.
- Risk Assessment, identification and Evaluation of Controls, capturing the same in Risk & Control Matrix.
- Perform testing of IT Security Application Controls and Interface Controls, IT General Control review, Change Management, Access Control, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Perform business process walkthrough and controls testing for ISAE 3402/SSAE 18 engagement.
- Performing SOC 1, SOC 2 review for clients
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the project manager.
- Maintain relationships with client management and the project Manager to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with the Engagement manager and the client management keeping both constantly updated regarding project's progress.
- Monitoring and Tracking for Budget and Time Estimates on engagements.
Interested folks can apply here or Call on 9619415230
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.