Associate Recruitment Consultant at Aurion
Views:2228 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
IT Audit Role - Investment Bank (4-13 yrs)
Certifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA and/or product certifications in the niche domains of Cloud computing/ Virtualization
Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
- Hands-on experience of IT Audit, information security and risk management
- Preferred skills in software development and project management (preferably AGILE methodologies XP, SCRUM, Lean Development)
- Working experience in Object Oriented languages (Java, C# or dot Net, C++)
- Exposure to Systems and Process Assurance audits (Application Controls)
ROLE DESCRIPTION (SUMMARY):
- Leads several IS audit assignments running in parallel and manages the teams (Senior Auditors, Auditors and Audit trainees).
- Contribute in Developing the Shared Service Platform for IGAD
- Lead the delivery of the platform from functional, financial, people allocation and management perspective
- Responsible for Continuous Monitoring activities, and risk assessment for business areas assigned by the Audit Director / Audit Management.
- Complete planning, execution, and reporting of audits both within SG India and other locations as directed by the Audit Director / Audit Management.
- Perform projects and special assignments as required.
- Ensure timely and complete follow-up (review, validation, and documentation) of outstanding audit recommendations.
- Coach, provide feedback, and on the job training to audit staff under their supervision.
- Maintain an appropriate level of interaction/ co-operation with auditees so as to maintain positive business relationships.
- Effective Stakeholder management as a part of Continuous audit monitoring
- Management of shared service resources including, training, planning and their allocation to missions ensuring the appropriate level of resource utilization.