Partner at Stellar Conseil
Views:139 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
IT Audit Role - Business Risk Advisory (2-8 yrs)
IT Audit Business Risk Advisory
Business Risk Advisory -Technology Consulting
- The resources should have ITGC, IT Audit < IT Advisory experience within the financial services industry (or consulting experience working with financial services clients).
- Area of focus: Provide IT Audit, ITGC, analysis, and technical writing to support the development of timely, accurate, and comprehensive responses to client and regulatory requests related to the firm's technology risk program.
Key Responsibilities :
Direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities:
- Serving as both role model and trainer, demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency.
- Identifies areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes.
1. Minimum 2 + Years' experience in Information technology risk , IT audits, ITGC and IT Risk Management
2. Qualification BE, MBA (desirable) and Certifications (desirable) CISA, CISSP, PMP, ITIL, CEH , COBIT, ISO 27001
3. Experience in conducting Information technology assessment and Risk management in accordance with established standards such as ISO27001 etc.
4. Hands-on experience in the multiple areas of IT audits, SOX / ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory / compliance audits.
5. Experience in delivering result oriented solutions to Senior Management and Boards of Directors. Risk assessment and other risk management consulting experience.
6. Experience with regulatory and compliance audits. Experience with creating Information Security Framework and its related policies and procedures.
7. Strong knowledge of ERP's like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls.
- Knowledge of IT Security aspects towards key areas like Cloud Computing, Cyber Risks, Network Security, database management systems, SDLC, IT general controls (ITGC), COBIT, COSO 2013. Application functionality.
8. Application controls including segregation of duty (SOD), work flows etc.
9. ITGC Reviews and IT SOX
10. Industry domain knowledge from BFSI, Capital markets, telecom, IT/ITES, Service etc. would be an added advantage
11. Open to travel to Middle East countries (extensively) as per the job requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.