Practice Lead - Recruitment at GSS HR Solutions
Views:3594 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
IT Audit Role - BFSI (2-7 yrs)
We have an excellent opening for the role of IT Audit (Consultant & Above)
Please find below JD:
- Risk-Based IT Internal Audit
- Business Process Audits
- ERP Audits
- ITC General Controls Review
- Attestation & Application control review.
- Conducting SAS 70/ ISAE 3402/ ISAE 3000/ SSAE 16/SSAE 18/SOC 2 audits
- Conducting SOX audits, Third-Party Security audits
- Conducting controls assessment in manual/ automated environment
- Information Security Assessments and Analysis
- Carrying out OS/DB/Network reviews
- Cloud security reviews
- Audit of RPA
- ISAE 3402/SSAE 16 & SOC 2
- Executed SOC 2 ISAE 3402/SSAE 16 assurance audits (Readiness review, Type I & II)
- Reviewing the documentation of the team members and guiding team members during the control testing.
- Completing the risk management formalities.
- Preparing the Audit Plan and Procedure for the project,
- Training the team members and guiding them during project execution.
- Reviewing the testing performed and deliverables maintained by team members.
- Monitoring the project budget on a periodic basis and taking necessary actions wherever required
- Effective management of WIP and Debtors including cash collection
- Mold the individuals on the project into a team
- Evaluate, counsel, mentor and provide feedback on the performance of team members.
- Actively involved in business proposal preparations to create an opportunity to provide service to prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities with existing clients and convert those opportunities involving respective service leads.