Trainee at People Tree Consultants
Views:2661 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IT Audit Role - Bank (7-12 yrs)
We are looking for IT Audit professional with a Foreign bank.
Qualifications -BE/ B TECH
Certifications CISSP/CISM/ CISA/CCN (any)
- Prepare the annual risk based IT Audit Plan
- Plan, supervise & review IT audit works, including preparation & review of IT audit reports
- Conduct detailed, risk based evaluations of the design and operating effectiveness of IT controls
- Conduct reviews of IT applications and supporting IT controls
- Plan, review and carry out security measures of IT systems based on NIST cybersecurity framework.
- Assess the effectiveness of the Network system of the Bank to ensure compliance and integrity of the Banks infrastructure.
- Conduct ad hoc assignments, especially investigations assigned by the Audit Committee /Management
- Liaising with Statutory auditors and regulators
- Present findings in IT Risk Forum, Audit Committee and other Committees
Team people tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.