Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:60 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IT Audit Role - Bank (4-10 yrs)
This role directs the timely delivery of complex high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Bank's Boards and its regulatory requirements.
This role manages and delivers the audit plan for the Bank's application systems and technology, data across the Bank's footprint. The audit team is responsible for auditing the core IT processes (e.g. application functionality testing, application development, change management, information security, computer operations and business continuity) and related risks and controls as well as providing guidance and support to other auditing teams.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, audit issue validation and (where appropriate, branch reviews, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Produce audit assurance opinion in the form of audit reports to communicate audit findings and conclusions.
- Executes annual IT Audit Plan, for the Bank in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant regulations and Bank policies.
- Analyses audit findings; recommends appropriate interventions where needed.
- Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with business units to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.