IT Audit & Assurance Role - Risk Consulting Team - Management Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
We are recruiting for a Senior in the IT Audit & Assurance, Risk Consulting team. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client's Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation.
- Understanding of the current SSAE guidelines.
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications
- Certifications - CISA cleared/certified preferred
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role [Big 4 experience preferred]
- Working knowledge of frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53 is desirable