IT Associate Director - ERP Implementation & Infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
Category - IT & Systems
Description - The role holder will be responsible for ERP implementation and will take care of BI applications.
- The role holder will also be responsible for IT Infrastructure, Cyber security, Service desk support along with managing an internal team and multiple vendor resources.
Our client is a one of the world's largest Food and Beverage companies with operations in 50+ countries.
- Responsible for ERP implementation
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security
- Ensure that the BI applications are implemented smoothly
- Manage vendors and ensure that the projects are delivered on time
- Liaise with business process owners
- Experience working in Food and Beverage industry on ERP implementation project with a fair knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Security
- Maximum of 15 years of experience
- Functional experience in functions like Finance, People, Procurement, Logistics etc.
- Good understanding of networking concepts and cloud technology preferred
Opportunity to be a part of a fast- paced and high growth environment while working in close co-ordination with senior leadership.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Manogna Gottipati on +91 80 6826 6845.
Contact - Manogna Gottipati - +91 80 6826 6845
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.