Senior Consultant at ESP Consultant
Views:179 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IT Architect - FMCG (9-14 yrs)
Position - IT Architect
Company - FMCG ( Food Products )
Mandatory Qualification : BE
Key Responsibilities :
- Development, documentation, and maintenance of Application Design, Maintenance and upgrade policies, processes, and procedures.
- Integration design, Application Scope, Design, Implementation and project management.
- The professional has to manage, maintain and create complex automations solutions to improvise the service delivery.
- Should have a proper understanding of the policies and guidelines of the Information Architecture, ERP Management and ERP upgrades
- Application Architects provide solutions in areas of disaster recovery, data integrity and security. They evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives, and analyze problems with data infrastructures.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization for Application Integration, Consolidation, Data migration and Delivery of solutions
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise application infrastructure
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Conduct timely meetings with assigned vendors
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition