Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:4897 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
IT Application Support Manager - BFSI (11-16 yrs)
IT application job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 13 years- experience in Microsoft applications support. You will use your experience in ITIL methodology to manage the support function. Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career as a manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Managing the support function for Microsoft technologies related projects
- Ensuring the team carries out problem management tasks along with day to day Incident management
- Ensuring RCAs are carried out time to time
- Planning and managing project timelines/schedules.
- Analyze, anticipate and mitigate risk factors and work with the team and stakeholders to minimize risk.
- Mentoring team members to build technical expertise.
- Ensure development processes are compliant to the mandated process for India center on CMMI, ISO, Data protection, information security.
- 13-18 years of experience in IT application support and Development
- Preferred Graduate/post graduate with IT/Computer Science Background
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Technologies including ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, Azure, etc
- ITIL certification at Intermediate/Expert level
- PMP/Prince2 certification with good project management skills and experience
- Prior work experience in Application Support projects is a MUST
- Technical background with hands-on development experience in the past
- Well versed with Incident, Problem and Change Management Processes
What's in store for you?
- Fast track career growth
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders