IT Advisory Professional - SAP Module (3-6 yrs)
To qualify, candidates must have:
SAP Module: 1. FICO, SD, MM (anyone); 2. SAP S4 HANA (MANDATORY)
Years of Experience: 3 to 6 Years
- Sound experience in assessing and/or designing SAP technologies, including HANA, ECC and GRC from a security and business process configuration perspective.
- Experience in SAP/ERP post implementation review, SAP Business process control testing, SAP SOD review, SAP Audits, etc.
- Understand key financial processes, and how to assess the risks and controls associated with those processes.
- Strong experience in IT general controls, IT Risk assessment and Audit or Advisory.
- Handle technical support to external audit engagements, performing IT general controls audits and advising on impacts to financial risk.
- Exceptional client service, presentation and proposal making skills
- Exposure to Data analytic tools.
Projects in IT Advisory focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. They are either assurance (attestation) including ISAE 3402/SSAE 18 engagements and/or risk advisory including but not limited to IT audit supports in nature.
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop relevant workpapers/deliverables.
- Perform fieldwork and share the daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status.
- Risk Assessment, identification and Evaluation of Controls, capturing the same in Risk & Control Matrix.
- Perform testing of IT Security Application Controls and Interface Controls, IT General Control review, Change Management, Access Control, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Perform business process walk through and controls testing for ISAE 3402/SSAE 18 engagement.
- Performing SOC 1, SOC 2 review for clients
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the project manager.
- Maintain relationships with client management and the project Manager to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with the Engagement manager and the client management keeping both constantly updated regarding project's progress.
- Monitoring and Tracking for Budget and Time Estimates on engagements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.