IT Advisory Professional - SAP Module (3-6 yrs)
To qualify, candidates must have:
SAP Module: 1. FICO, SD, MM (anyone); 2. SAP S4 HANA (MANDATORY)
Years of Experience: 3 to 6 Years
- Sound experience in assessing and/or designing SAP technologies, including HANA, ECC and GRC from a security and business process configuration perspective.
- Experience in SAP/ERP post implementation review, SAP Business process control testing, SAP SOD review, SAP Audits, etc.
- Understand key financial processes, and how to assess the risks and controls associated with those processes.
- Strong experience in IT general controls, IT Risk assessment and Audit or Advisory.
- Handle technical support to external audit engagements, performing IT general controls audits and advising on impacts to financial risk.
- Exceptional client service, presentation and proposal making skills
- Exposure to Data analytic tools.
Projects in IT Advisory focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of IT systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. They are either assurance (attestation) including ISAE 3402/SSAE 18 engagements and/or risk advisory including but not limited to IT audit supports in nature.
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop relevant workpapers/deliverables.
- Perform fieldwork and share the daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status.
- Risk Assessment, identification and Evaluation of Controls, capturing the same in Risk & Control Matrix.
- Perform testing of IT Security Application Controls and Interface Controls, IT General Control review, Change Management, Access Control, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Perform business process walk through and controls testing for ISAE 3402/SSAE 18 engagement.
- Performing SOC 1, SOC 2 review for clients
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the project manager.
- Maintain relationships with client management and the project Manager to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with the Engagement manager and the client management keeping both constantly updated regarding project's progress.
- Monitoring and Tracking for Budget and Time Estimates on engagements.