Manager - Human Resources at Isprava Vesta Pvt Ltd
Views:186 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Isprava Vesta - Lead/Manager - Sales - The Chapter (5-7 yrs)
Isprava is a leader in the luxury holiday home market in India specializing in serving a discerning clientele along two fronts :
- Design, construction, furnishing, and management of sophisticated luxury homes that celebrate heritage alongside modernity and sustainability.
- Hospitality Services, Refurbishment and Rental Management for luxury holiday homes curated from an exclusive list of homeowners.
Isprava's new vertical The Chapter allows greater customization and the styles from leading
designers in the luxury real estate market.
A testament of Isprava's offering is our distinctive client list comprising of prominent business and sports personalities and reputed professionals from across the globe like Kris Gopalakrishnan (Co- Founder Infosys), Sunil Gavaskar (Legendary Cricketer) and Farah Khan (Bollywood Filmmaker and Writer) amongst others.
Isprava also boasts a diverse group of marquee investors including some of the world's largest family offices like the Godrej and Piramal family office alongside other reputed global professionals.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our projects are currently spread across Goa, the Nilgiris, Alibaug, Sri Lanka and various other locations.
Isprava is positioned for significant growth in the next few years and is perfect for entrepreneurial individuals who enjoy a flat, flexible and fast-paced workplace.
Location : Mumbai - Dadar East / Wadala
Purpose Of The Role
Responsible for scaling revenues for The Chapter by Isprava and should have a passion for growing the real estate development business and establish and implement a comprehensive plan to generate predictable and sustainable revenue for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiating and closing transactions with HNI clients and internal stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining lasting client relationships
- Maintaining sales related data and creating necessary reports to submit to management
- Ensure targets and KPI's are met for the sales team, track progress and report to management
- Ensure that SOP's are properly documented and followed at all times
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Ensure pricing models are followed and executed as directed by management
- Develop and manage channel partners including but not limited to adding new sales networks
- Lead the team to effectively implement strategies for increasing inbound and outbound sales
- Work with Marketing, Operations, and other support teams in designing and implementing strategies around sales growth and client experience
- Work closely with the marketing, finance and operations to analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes and programs
- Strong Interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build relationships with a diverse set of individuals and organizations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Background and experience in managing in Sales to HNIs
- Leadership and Team management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing a team and producing results
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and process driven
- Highly adaptable and excited to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative, ability to create relationships quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
MBA (preferred), Graduate from premier International or National Institution
Prior Work Experience
- 5 to 7 years of overall experience, of sales / revenue management experience, with a history of overachieving targets in a market-leading luxury real estate organization
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with junior level, executives and High Net-worth individuals
- Past experience of leading a team of 5 to 10 people
- Proven success leading teams and complex negotiations and in establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers
- Highly focused on numbers, processes and creating effective dashboards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.