Manager - Human Resources at Isprava Vesta Pvt Ltd
Views:723 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Isprava Vesta - Analyst - Operations & Strategy - CEO's Office (7-12 yrs)
Isprava is a leader in the luxury holiday home market in India specializing in serving a discerning clientele along two fronts:
I. Design, construction, furnishing, and management of sophisticated luxury homes that celebrate heritage alongside modernity and sustainability.
II. Hospitality Services, Refurbishment and Rental Management for luxury holiday homes curated from an exclusive list of home owners.
- A testament of Isprava's offering is our distinctive client list comprising of prominent business and sports personalities and reputed professionals from across the globe like Kris Gopalakrishnan (Co-Founder Infosys), Sunil Gavaskar (Legendary Cricketer) and Farah Khan (Bollywood Filmmaker and Writer) amongst others.
- Isprava also boasts a diverse group of marquee investors including some of the world's largest family offices like the Godrej and Piramal family office alongside other reputed global professionals.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, our projects are currently spread across Goa, the Nilgiris, Alibaug, Sri Lanka and various other locations.
- Isprava is positioned for significant growth in the next few years and is perfect for entrepreneurial individuals who enjoy a flat, flexible and fast- paced workplace.
Designation : Analyst - Operations and Strategy to CEO's office
Location : Mumbai with regular travel to sites across India.
Purpose of the role :
Create and present key business metrics at pre-defined frequency. Collaborate with and influence senior team members towards business planning and achieving goals. Work with teams to build accountability to take meetings items to conclusion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist CEO's office with data analysis, presentations and projects for business growth, track key business indicators and prepare analysis report
- Present relevant data for business meetings to facilitate decision making and ensure actionable as per agreed timeline
- Collate and review the financial and operational performance reports of the business units.
- Provide detailed analysis on key value drivers. Review of reports of various functions to provide feedback, suggestions, highlights and decision enablers to CEO's office
- Balancing priorities, strategic agenda, requirements from core leadership teams, and various initiatives
- Act as first point of contact internally and externally for the CEO's office in filtering and directing communications/ enquires as appropriate
- Compile and analyze information for inclusion into reports
- Prepare comprehensive presentations with multi directives from all department heads
- Excellent oral, written, numerical, articulation and communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO's office.
- Proven ability in drafting original correspondence and reports
- Ability to think and plan ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Analysis of business opportunities in the Real Estate / Design space
- Drive feasibility studies of new ideas and projects, market benchmarking on business models, strategies etc
- Provide Decision Support to CEO's office.
- Involvement in key organizational meetings basis need. Accountability for pending items and their follow up to the conclusion.
Isprava is looking for:
- Good interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Problem solver and solution oriented
- Tech savvy mindset
- Advance time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Goal and task oriented mindset
- Advance knowledge of excel
- Ability to work well under pressure situations
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-starter and driven mindset
- Project Management
- Controlling time management and cost estimating and controlling budgets.
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating team
- Documentation and reporting
MBA with 7-10 years of work experience in strategic function of a company / 4-5 years of work experience with a large consulting firm is a must.
Industry : Real Estate, Consulting
Reporting to : VP - Operations and Strategy
Company Website : www.isprava.com