Talent Acquisition and Admin at IServeU Technology
Views:215 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
iServeU Technology - Software Delivery Manager (6-10 yrs)
Job Locations: Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Required Experience: 6 - 10 yrs
About Company :
iServeU is a SaaS company offering Embedded Financial Infrastructure for "Banking, Issuance & Payment" as a service. We are the only full stack financial infrastructure company to be your one stop solution for providing innovative customer experience for payment acquiring, issuing, accounts, lending, withdrawal, deposit, remittance, insurance, customer KYC. We are the only switching infrastructure provider that is architected on latest technology stack and is fully micro-services enabled, distributed and cloud native, allowing fully elastic cloud deployment, thus reducing infra-costs significantly. We operate from four locations across the country with our head office in Bhubaneswar, Odisha where we have more than 400 employees, out of which 350+ are software engineers. iServeU has been awarded as Best Leading Fintech of the Year by Odisha Fintech Festival. We believe in overall development and empowerment of our employees. On a consistent basis to encourage our employees, iServeU keeps on organizing various sports events and cultural programs, enabling the employees to express their talents in special ways. Should you be interested in being a part of this great journey, we welcome you to experience it first-hand yourself.
Company Website: https://iserveu.in/
Software Delivery Manager is an offshore role, will report to Head of Delivery. Will be responsible for ensuring customer success through on-time, within budget delivery of projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Successful delivery of customer projects, across the geographies assigned.
- Customer satisfaction is a key performance criteria.
- Build and Manage a team of service delivery professional in the areas of company focus.
- Resolve potential conflicts between the delivery team and the customers.
- Good project management skills to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Interface with the Engineering team to ensure that the product related issues are resolved.
- Interface with the customer to ensure that there are no delays in customer responsibilities and dependencies.
- Converting projects implemented into customer references, which would be a key measure.
- Upselling of product and services to the customers, during and after projects.
- Monitor team for process compliance, productivity, team work and efficiency.
- Provide status information to the management about the project pipeline and status and health of execution.
- Maintain a repository of the work products and lessons learned.
- Engineering or MCA or an equivalent degree.
- 6 to 10 years of overall IT experience.
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Project Management certification desirable.
- Agile methodology experience is mandatory.
- Cloud and DevOps experience is mandatory.
Skills & Expertise-
- Excellent knowledge/experience in Cloud and DevOps platforms/technologies/services/practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with customer senior management professional.
- Leadership skills to motivate and manage the team.
- Experience with multi-national teams is desirable.
- Working across geographies and time zones.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.