Talent Acquisition and Admin at IServeU Technology
Views:513 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
iServeU Technology - Chief Information Security Officer (8-15 yrs)
iServeU is a SaaS company offering Embedded Financial Infrastructure for "Banking, Issuance & Payment" as a service. We are the only full stack financial infrastructure company to be your one stop solution for providing innovative customer experience for payment acquiring, issuing, accounts, lending, withdrawal, deposit, remittance, insurance, customer KYC. We are the only switching infrastructure provider that is architected on the latest technology stack and is fully micro-services enabled, distributed and cloud native, allowing fully elastic cloud deployment, thus reducing infra-costs significantly.
We operate from four locations across the country with our head office in Bhubaneswar, Odisha where we have more than 400 employees, out of which 350+ are software engineers.
iServeU has been awarded as Best Leading Fintech of the Year by Odisha Fintech Festival. We believe in overall development and empowerment of our employees. On a consistent basis to encourage our employees, iServeU keeps on organizing various sports events and cultural programs, enabling the employees to express their talents in special ways.
Should you be interested in being a part of this great journey, we welcome you to experience it first-hand yourself.
For more details please visit- https://iserveu.in
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a senior-level management position responsible for overseeing an organization's information security. The CISO will be the head of information security department.
We're looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to lead and oversee our organization's information security program. This includes developing and implementing security policies and procedures, managing security technologies and overseeing security awareness training. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in information security, including experience with security risk management, incident response and forensics
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Duties:
- Manage all security operations for the IT/IS department.
- Set and enforce compliance regulations and standards
- Develop information security policies
- Develop policies, procedures, and standards
- Maintain adequate controls
- Maintain data confidentiality
- Enforce regulations, procedures, standards, and policies
- Monitor and continuously assess risk
- Control and document all activities performed by employees
- Provide guidance and direction for all IT/IS staff
- Advise management on IT/IS costs and budgets
- Develop, implement, and adhere to a company code of conduct
- Develop, implement, and adhere to a company code of ethics
- Approve all employee IT/IS access requests
- Provide IT/IS departmental and project specific oversight
- Provide IT/IS project management support
- Proactively identify
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Responsibilities:
- Serve as the company's lead information security officer, overseeing all security initiatives, policies, and procedures
- Develop, implement, and monitor information security policies and procedures
- Develop and implement information security strategies including vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, and cybersecurity awareness and training
- Translate IT security risks into actionable requirements
- Develop and maintain an information security budget and oversee IT spending
- Research emerging security threats and vulnerabilities and advise management on appropriate countermeasures
- Create and implement strategic plans to secure the company's IT infrastructure
- Perform risk assessment and vulnerability analysis
- Promote the company's information security reputation
- Evaluate adequacy of third-party service providers
- Perform IT asset inventories and provide detailed reports for budgetary purposes
- Develop and implement security incident response plans
- Monitor and audit IT and company records
- Award IT contracts and ensure compliance with contract terms
- Develop and enforce IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.